Deadlines are looming, and some have already passed.
The fines and penalties extend into the thousands of dollars when Federal and State trucking standards are violated.
Are you aware that:
- The Federal Motor Carrier Association (FMCSA) Electronic Logging Device (ELD) mandate went into effect December 18, 2017. The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) declared April 1, 2018, the effective date for placing commercial motor vehicle drivers out of service if their vehicles are not equipped with compliant ELDs.
- The California Air Resources Board (CARB) Particulate Matter (PM) Phase-In option was available to large fleets that wanted the flexibility to decide which vehicles needed DPF retrofits and replacements to meet the PM filter percentage requirements. Any credits associated with this phase-in requirement expired January 1, 2018.
Confused about which laws apply to your fleet? Our CARB and FMSCA consultants guide you through the maze of requirements and approaching deadlines. With over 12 years of emissions consultancy experience in the Central Valley, Bob Gaffney and Stephen Davis ensure that your CSA scores stay in check and that your DPFs are CARB code-compliant.
No wonder AECS is your one-stop-shop for relief from the concern of truck and bus code violations—We offer a complete menu of services and products to keep you in line with FMSCA and CARB regulations:
- In-House DPF Cleaning Service
Our premier FSX Advanced DPF Cleaning System successfully removes 100% of trapped soot in just 22 minutes. And if your DPF is in need of repair or replacement, problems are diagnosed within the first 2 minutes of the cleaning cycle.
- Mobile DPF Cleaning Service
You no longer need to take your fleet offline to meet CARB standards. Give us a call for your appointment at 559-472-7301 and we’ll roll out to where you’re parked to service your DPF with our OEM-approved Donaldson Cleaning System.
- Repair and Maintenance Service
From a routine oil change to DPF servicing, retrofitting, and replacement, AECS carries the know-how and the parts to get the job done.
- FMSCA-compliant ELDs and Telematics
Keeping your CSA score intact is simple with the right devices. Our VDO RoadLog™ ELD is easy to install, comes with its own thermal printer, and automatically archives records for fast retrieval. Here’s the added bonus: no extra fees or monthly contracts are required! Our line of telematics comes with GPS capabilities save heavy-duty truck owners money by reducing breakdowns, downtime, and repair expenses.
- Additional money-saving services
Accurate fuel deliveries protect you from honest mistakes and fraud. AECS is the ONLY California Department of Food & Agriculture (CDFA) certified and licensed fuel proving service in the Central Valley. Our mobile proving service comes to you to accurately calibrate high volumes with precision.
AECS recognizes that the needs of every fleet owner and owner-operator are different. Therefore, we take a customized approach to helping you meet FMSCA and CARB rules. All it takes is a phone call to 559-472-7301 to get started on the road to compliancy. Or drop us a line with your questions. We’re here to help.