Stay Miles Ahead of CARB Regulations in 2021
We’ve all got New Year’s resolutions, and here’s a simple one to keep: ensure trouble-free hours on the road to increase your bottom line. Here at Advanced Emission, we make it easy for you to reach and maintain CARB compliance in 2021, keeping you on the road and avoiding violations.
On Monday, January 25th, join us at the California Air Resources Board Virtual (CARB) One-Stop Trucking Virtual Event from 8:30 am to 3:45 pm. No need to leave your office to attend—all you need is a dedicated internet connection and webcam and you’re there. Register to attend for free! There, you’ll discover:
• How to become compliant if you missed this month’s deadlines to be fitted with 2010 or newer engines lighter weight diesel vehicles (GVWR of 14K to 16K pounds) and heavy weight diesel vehicles and buses (GVWR of 26K pounds or more)
• How to take advantage of the NOx Exempt Area Extension and avoid vehicle replacement with a compliant DPF
• How to avoid CARB violations and keep your DMV registrations in good standing
Download our flyer with registration link.
Our in-house emissions consultants, Bob Gaffney and Stephen Davis, will be on hand with these answers and more during the break-out sessions with exhibitors from noon until 3:45 pm.
For specific answers about how the CARB regulations apply to you, how they are enforced, how to report in DOORS or TRUCRS, and how to apply for funding assistance, representatives from CARB will be available for one-on-one assistance in English, Spanish, and Punjabi.
The agenda for this day-long event features the following presentations from CARB staff:
• On- and Off-Road Regulations
• Certification and Compliance Program for Vehicles and Engines
• Submitting reports to TRUCRS
• Heavy-Duty Maintenance and Inspection Program
• DMV Commercial Vehicle Registration
• CHP’s Basic Inspection of Terminals
• The Newest in Vehicle Technology
• Available Funding
Plus, a demonstration of the CARB enforcement inspection
All presentations conclude with Q & A sessions before moving on to the next topic. View a video and the tentative agenda at the official California TruckStop Training and Events web page. Register to take advantage of this full-day virtual event, including sessions with our AECS team.
In the meantime, visit the resources on our AECS website to prepare for the webinar: CARB basics, answers to frequently-asked questions CARB compliancy, and the CARB regulations as they apply to Trucks and Buses, Small Fleets, and Off Road Vehicles. Our blog contains the latest news about CARB requirements, along with valuable info about products and services to ensure you meet and stay within compliancy.
We welcome you to contact our CARB emissions experts at 559-240-6076 ahead of the One-Stop Trucking Event for everything from CARB guidance, to DPF maintenance, to replacement parts. Give us a call and introduce yourself. We’re looking forward to seeing you on January 25th to help you stay on the road to CARB compliancy in 2021.