Here at AECS, we strive to keep a wide inventory of replacement parts in stock to ensure perfect fit and flawless function. We aim to be your one-stop shop for all your exhaust compliance needs. That’s why we teamed up with Dinex Emission, Inc. to provide you with the new standard of aftermarket diesel particulate filters, aftermarket diesel oxidation catalysts, and OE sensor replacements (NOx sensors).
The Dinex Group boasts decades of experience manufacturing quality emission control and exhaust products for the heavy duty trucking industry. AECS and Dinex share a common goal: To continually offer groundbreaking high-performance emission products that last the journey over long distances and long hours behind the wheel.
- Download our Dinex DPF Kits Flyer
- Download our Dinex DOC Kits Flyer
- Download our Dinex NOx Sensors Flyer
Parts are made in the USA from coatings, ceramics, and formed metals to meet rigorous OE standards. Their processes ensure long-lasting DPFs, DOCs, clamps, and sensors. Dinex replacement parts can make the difference in the backpressure performance, fuel consumption, and noise reduction of your entire fleet.
All Dinex aftermarket DPFs, DOCs, and OE sensor replacements carry an in-stock guarantee, a two-year warranty with unlimited miles, and include all gaskets and clamps necessary to get the install done.
Here are some key features of our new line of Dinex products:
Dinex Aftermarket DPF Kits (Not Available in California):
• Exact fit for Caterpillar, Cummins, Isuzu, Mack, Volvo, and more, designed to help you avoid the hassle of downtime in the shop
• Built brand new and composed of high-grade platinum group metals and stainless steel
• Tested to meet or exceed OEM specs for backpressure and particulate matter
• The cost-effective alternative to buying the OEM equivalent
Dinex Aftermarket DOC Kits (Not Available in California):
• Works seamlessly with DPFs to
heat the exhaust to thoroughly burn out the soot
• Built to keep you on the road longer with high-grade stainless steel used in canning, improving the lifespan of durability over ceramic cores
• Designed with a full drum
weld to prevent DOC breach
• Manufactured to fit perfectly and install easily with Dinex DPF Kits
Dinex Clamps to Fit each DPF or DOC Pipe:
• Beveled shape for a tight seal
• Full 360 degree seal for less leakage
• Looped ends for greater band tension and adjustment range
• Created to form around the shape of DPF and DOC pipes, resulting in maximum deformation and optimal fit
Dinex DinSensor™ NOx Sensors: (Available Throughout The USA):
• Meets the emission compliancy requirements to replace OE sensors, accurately measuring NO (nitrogen oxide) levels in your exhaust system
• Ensures precise Urea dosing for a cost effective balance between Urea consumption and emission control
• Takes precise measurements to confirm that your exhaust after-treatment system is functioning properly
• Calibrated and controlled at Dinex test facilities and accredited by a third party to match OE criteria
• Easy to install—Fits Kentworth, Peterbilt, International, Cascadia trucks and more
When we perform scheduled maintenance and DPF cleaning, we make sure you are alerted immediately if your DPF, DOC or OE sensor is malfunctioning. Our experienced emissions crew suggests replacements and retrofits to save you the money and inconvenience of ordering OEM DPFs and parts. We can do the install, or ship the parts to you—Either way, rely on the extensive AECS catalog of parts to prevent you from wasting thousands of dollars buying direct from the original manufacturer.
View our extensive inventory of aftermarket parts online soon—And stay tuned and bookmark our replacement and retrofit parts page to view the specs on our newest product line of Dinex DPF Kits, DOC kits, and NOx Sensor replacements. To get the right fit, call us at 559-240-6076. AECS is answering phones and responding to email requests, always here to serve you and keep your fleet in tip-top running condition.